The Cordillera Challenge is the perfect race for runners who seek adventure and adrenaline and want to face a unique experience in the mountains. It requires a considerable level of training and the ability to adapt to conditions that can be extreme. This is not a race suitable for beginners or for people who are not used to being exposed to adverse situations involving the mountains, long periods of time exposed to the elements, tough terrain, etc. Runners must be highly aware of the risks involved in an event of this magnitude. That said, each participant must comply with the following requirements and procedures:
- Must be over 21 years old.
- Submit the medical certificate duly signed and stamped by a doctor. This should be sent to email@example.com 15 days in advance prior to the event or be delivered personally at the race accreditation when you pick up your runner's kit.
- Declare that you accept all terms and conditions and duly sign the liability waiver which must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org once you receive your registration confirmation or it can be delivered personally at the race accreditation. If you do not comply, the organization reserves the right of admission, and you will not be able to participate.
- Register before: October 15th, 2022.
Do you run in a team or with a group?
The more you come, the better for everyone! Bring along your friends or teammates and enjoy discounts. More information:
If you are in El Salvador and wish to pay in cash you can do it by going to AC SPORTS.
Credit or debit card
Use your credit or debit card at any of the following links depending on the package you wish to register:
“LA CORDILLERA CHALLENGE“ (FULL PACKAGE)
You will need to follow these steps:
- Request your payment through wire transfer by filling out the Transfer Form.
- Once the transaction is done, send your proof of transfer to email@example.com to receive an online registration code.
Payment plan (in installments)
The organization provides the option of paying the registration in two or three installments, by filling out the following form: Payment by Installments.
- The registration payment is non-refundable once it has been made, unless you have purchased a cancellation insurance n your registration process.
- In case of impossibility to attend the event, you can:
- Request the use of 100% of the amount paid as a credit for the 2023 edition of the race with a penalty of $50, which will be charged next year.
- Transfer your registration to someone else, but you will need to submit a request via email.
- Any request, notification or query should be addressed via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Verbal or telephone requests/communications are invalid.
Plan your registration well in advance to avoid any inconvenience. The organization reserves the right of admission.