First Stage: La trilogía
- All runners must arrive by their own means at the Holiday Inn where the accreditation of each of the participants and the reception of their luggage will take place. Please properly label your luggage with your name and telephone number. Reception time begins at: 4:00AM. Reception time from: 4:00AM.
- All runners will then be transferred by bus to the starting point of the race. Transportation departure time: 5:00AM.
- The start of the race will be at Turicentro Lajamaya, Lake Coatepeque at 7:00AM.
- The finish line will be in San Antonio Hotel Boutique.
- IMPORTANT: Runners registered for the Individual Stage must arrive at the starting point and be picked up at the finish line by their own means.
- The awards and/or acknowledgments of the first stage will take place in San Antonio Hotel Boutique.
Second Stage: Reto de Las Nubes
- Runners will be transferred by bus from San Antonio Hotel Boutique to the starting point of stage 2 at 5:15 AM.
- Second stage race begins at 6:00 AM. The starting point will be at Restaurante Está Carbón, Los Naranjos.
- IMPORTANT: Runners registered for the Individual Stage must arrive at the starting point in Restaurante Está Carbón on time for the start and be picked up at the finish line in Hotel Alicante (Apaneca) by their own means.
- The awards and/or acknowledgments of the second stage will take place in Hotel Alicante, Apaneca.
Third Stage: El Quinto Infierno
- Make sure your luggage is complete and handed in at the reception point indicated before the start of the race.
- Starting point will be at 5:30 AM.
- IMPORTANT: Runners registered for the Individual Stage must arrive on time at the starting point in Hotel Alicante and be picked up at the finish line in La Barra de Santiago, Ahuachapán (te dare esta ubicación una vez la tenga) by their own means.
- Stage 3 acknowledgments and general awards of La Cordillera Challenge will be all held at the finish line point in La Barra de Santiago, Ahuachapán.