First Stage: La trilogía
- All runners must arrive by their own means at the Holiday Inn where the accreditation of each of the participants and the reception of their luggage will take place. Please properly label your luggage with your name and telephone number. Reception time begins at: 4:00AM. Reception time from: 4:00AM.
- All runners will then be transferred by bus to the starting point of the race. Transportation departure time: 5:00AM.
- La salida de la carrera será en Los Pinos Vista al Lago a las 7:00AM.
- The finish line will be in San Antonio Hotel Boutique.
- IMPORTANT: Runners registered for the Individual Stage must arrive at the starting point and be picked up at the finish line by their own means.
- The awards and/or acknowledgments of the first stage will take place in San Antonio Hotel Boutique.
Second Stage: Reto de Las Nubes
- Runners will be transferred by bus from San Antonio Hotel Boutique to the starting point of stage 2 at 5:15 AM.
- Second stage race begins at 6:00 AM. The starting point will be at Restaurante Está Carbón, Los Naranjos.
- IMPORTANT: Runners registered for the Individual Stage must arrive at the starting point in Restaurante Está Carbón on time for the start and be picked up at the finish line in Hotel Alicante (Apaneca) by their own means.
- The awards and/or acknowledgments of the second stage will take place in Hotel Alicante, Apaneca.
Third Stage: El Quinto Infierno
- Make sure your luggage is complete and handed in at the reception point indicated before the start of the race.
- Starting point will be at 5:30 AM.
- IMPORTANT: Runners registered for the Individual Stage must arrive on time at the starting point in Hotel Alicante (Apaneca) a tiempo para la largada y ser recogidos al lugar de la meta en Rancho Costa Dorada, Barra de Santiago por sus propios medios.
- Los reconocimientos de la tercera etapa y premiación general de La Cordillera se llevarán a cabo en lugar de Meta en Rancho Costa Dorada, Barra de Santiago.